Is Your Face Clean?
Inadequate daily cleaning often causes various skin problems, including blackheads, shiny face, enlarged pores and so on.
You need a mild oil-control cleansing mask to hold all kinds of conditions.
The Green Tea Solid cleansing face contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin's water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
Effectively reduce blackheads, control oil, improve facial dullness, and Keep beautiful skin.
Easy To Use
Just wash your face, apply mud to your face or body, leave it for about 10 mins, then wash off.The texture is fine and smooth, easy to spread and easy to use.
Easy To Carry
The product adopts the design of rotating head, which is more convenient to use and not easy to dirty hands.Pretty and small, easy to carry.
1. Spin out the paste and apply to the face.
2. Apply evenly to the face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
3. After it dries, rinse with water.
Use green tea cleansing solid mask interval time:
Oily skin: Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
Dry skin: Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
Mixed skin: It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for T zone and 1-2 times a week for U zone.
Normal skin: once a week is recommended.
(L X W X H)
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
🌎 WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured worldwide. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉